12:00 Noon to 1:30 PST
Nov 1, 3, 8, 10, 15, 17, 22, 24
It’s time to meet your Chakras!
Hi! This is your class home page, it will be updated as necessary throughout the course
All Classes via Zoom, Mondays and Wednesdays, 12:00 Noon to 1:30 PM PST
November 1, 3, 8, 10, 15, 17, 22, 24 – 2021
This is the Zoom link we will use for all of our classes
Click the button for additional Zoom details
We’ve used Facebook and Whatsapp in the past, but there are many reasons to distance ourselves from these platforms.
We are trying a new encrypted platform called Keybase that allows text and voice chats.
To see our full set of step by step instructions for installing Keybase and joining our private group,
Our new and improved version 2 of step by step installation posted 11/4/21
Establishing The Ground
“All About Medicine Bag” – Free Class on November 10
The class was great fun!
Register to receive access to the recording as soon as it’s available
We will post the class recordings shortly after each class session
You can find the Free Class “Building Internal Stamina with Your Chakras”
on the Module 1 Page
How the Class Works
We have found that these teachings translate surprisingly well into an online format. We stream using Zoom, and we have many ways to deepen and personalize your experience and learning.
For those who have not participated in one of our online classes, this is how it works:
- First, you create a profile (user ID & password) to log into Tribe Sacred Anatomy. There you will have access to this course and any other online courses in which you are enrolled.
- The class home page is your launching pad for all information and training materials.
- There you will find the zoom links, the dates, announcements, and other information relevant to the entire course. We post a glossary, and a number of videos designed to introduce you to the course, and help you get started and into the flow.
- From the class home page, you can go to:
- The Class Video Page – the recordings (video & audio) of each module will be posted within a day or two for you to view and/or review
- On the Class Video Page – Each module is accompanied by additional material for you to use, to go more deeply into the material. We provide supplementary videos, pdf documentation of practices taught in class, and graphics of the anatomy that is described in the class
- Support with a closed whatsapp group – Ask questions, share experiences, and find support within the group as well as from our SAA Staff. Desda and Cheryl watch the dialog regularly and make sure that each question is answered. The whatsapp feature that allows her to speak her responses allows her to provide longer, deeper and more nuanced responses than might be possible by typing.
- Each of the eight classes include Q&A segments